I seem to have missed out the last twenty months activity reports… so to start the new year in the right manner, here’s Januarys:
I’ve managed to get out several times this month… I was active as work and family allowed.
Four GFFs have been activated during March (using the Club Call MX0WFF/P).
- GFF-292 (187 QSOs) Basingstoke Canal
- GFF-295 (126 QSOs) River Mease SAC
- GFF-296 (175 QSOs) Chobham Common NNR
- GFF-311 (184 QSOs) Middleton Lakes RSPB [first activation]
- GFF-320 (125 QSOs) Hazeley Heath RSPB [first activation]
- GFF-322 (211 QSOs) Bourley and Long Valley [first activation]
Additionally, the following have been logged during mobile activity:
- GFF-018 – South Downs National Park
- GFF-058 – Chiltern Hills AONB
- GFF-273 – Surrey Hills AONB
As before, I’m planning to make regular, but short, visits to the local sites over the coming months, in addition to any other main activity.
Worked All Britain (40m only)
Three mobile runs have started 2016 well… while none are all-time new-ones, they count for the annual activity (and winter awards).
Progress continues on each of the main awards…:
|Jan||YTD||All Time||Jan||YTD||All Time|
|2016 Decade (SU only)||37||37||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|2016 GB Special Events||n/a||4||4|